Monday, June 30, 2014

4inkjets coupon STORYTIME14 will save you money today!

He's seriously good and seriously hot
This blog is made possible thanks to 4inkjets coupon STORYTIME14. Get all of your ink toner, laser toner, and fax toner for less.

Wow! What a game between Algeria and Germany! This World Cup is simply sublime! The first half of that game I really thought that Algeria was going to win. They were absolutely outplaying Germany. Germany looked sluggish, and there shots on goal didn't seem very on-target to me. However, I'm sure if I looked a the stats, they might prove me wrong.

The second half Germany looked much better right from the get go. Plus, the first goal! Amazing.

I also would like to let you know I am responsible for the second goal by Germany, because despite watching the whole game, I had to take a pee break. I stream it from ESPN3, so I can't pause the game. Imagine my surprise when I hear the announcers screaming while I am in the bathroom!

Now Germany plays France. What I game that will be!

Now, I just have to survive tomorrow's USA game. Go Team USA!

For more information about 4inkjets coupon STORYTIME14, go to http://www.scottsigler.com/4inkjets-coupon-codes and also http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment