Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Sleepy Hollow Thoughts Blog Thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14

This blog is made possible thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14.

I love watching the show Sleepy Hollow.  I must admit though, I tried to watch a few episodes from the first season when it first came out, and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe it was the time it was on, or perhaps maybe the show had not hit its stride.

It could be because I signed up for Hulu Plus. Now, it shows up as shows I watch and I can watch it whenever I want. I don't have to plan ahead to record it or anything like that.

I also really have a thing now about not getting into a show unless I know it is going to be renewed for a second season. I do not want to waste my time anymore getting into a show only to find out that it got cancelled.

The second season was not hard to pick up. I think that helps to. It's not like Lost. You had to watch Lost from the beginning to understand what was going on. This is pretty straight forward. There are monsters and spirits in Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod Crane is back from the dead, and there is a headless horseman. Ichabod is working with a Sleepy Hollow policewoman named Abbie Mills and they together are fighting a main bad dude named Moloch. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

The actress who plays Abbie is gorgeous. I love to look at her on the screen. However, while her acting is not terrible, it's not great either. I think that it is made even more obvious by the fact that the actor who plays Ichabod is, in my opinion, knocking it out of the park. He somehow sells to you that this guy really is genuine. That he's a good guy. That he loves his witch wife. He nails playful,. He nails concern/caring. He nails fear. He nails being able to fight. Pretty good actor.

He, like Abbie, is not bad to look at either.

The show is good fun. The effects are pretty good too.

As for the plot, this week's episode was kind of fun. Ichabod and Abbie are trying to save Ichabod's wife Katrina from birthing a demon baby, the Moloch. I think the plot line of some crystal focusing the sun to be like the aurora borealis was a bit goofy, I feel like the writing could be better than that. I did find it infinitely annoying that Ichabod and his wife are overly sympathizing with Henry. Enough already. He made his choice. He keeps trying to kill you. I now, I know, the tv writers are gonna turn his character around, but I don't think they should. Let him be evil. That's fine. I'd like to see Abraham redeemed. That is way more worth my time.

However, I look forward to next week and seeing how soon it will be before Ichabod and Abbie become a couple - as Harry said to Sally, women and men can't be friends. Also, I do like the trouble brewing between Abbie and her sister. Jenny clearly likes Hawley and Hawley clearly likes Abbie. Let's make this happen already.

I also really want Katrina to fall for Abraham after all.

Thanks to 4inkjets for being such a great company. They provide the best service, an easy to navigate website, and great prices. They are the place to go to get inkjets.

To learn more about 4inkjets, please go to http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment