Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My The Pro Bowl Thoughts blog thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14



This blog is made possible thanks to the good people at 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14. You will obtain 10% off your inkjets when you use the discount.

For more information, please visit http://www.4inkjets-coupon-coes.weebly.com.

This past Sunday was The Pro Bowl. A lot of people have a lot to say in regards to the event. Most of it surrounds the fact that it is obsolete, that the game doesn't matter.

Well, of course not. As my 4 year old niece would say ... duh!

I personally like The Pro Bowl because of what it is, not what it isn't. It's a chance for players to have some fun. To let go a little bit. To get back to why everyone played the game to begin with. I have to say, the regular season is not fun. I can attest to this when I watched the Green Bay Packers play against the Lions, the Cowboys, and the Seahawks. I was not having any fun. I was a wreck. I'm sure the players were not worried one molecule about enjoying themselves.

That's why I like The Pro Bowl. It's fun. It's fun to see Matt Ryan on the sidelines. It's fun to see Drew Brees throw the ball. I like it. It's kind of like seeing inside the players when they aren't under a microscope.

That's why I am also equally irritated with people who came down on Clay and Jordy celebrating in the end zone even if they were on opposite teams for the day. The truth is, they play on the same team. They were enjoying themselves. It was fun. I smiled. So should everyone else.

It was also fun to see the Andy Dalton is a tool no matter what team he plays for. It was fun to see the Niners players are assholes no matter what the situation. It was fun to see John Harbaugh in probably the worst neon yellow I have ever seen.

The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was in Arizona. Now, I don't like the fact that it was always in Hawaii. That's too far for most NFL fans to go to and enjoy. I like that this game was on the mainland. However, I feel like it was a little bit lazy to have it in Arizona. It was as if the media were like, jeez, can't we just have it in the same place as the Super Bowl so I can get a hotel for two weeks and cheat on my wife?

I also didn't like the fact that it stings a little bit to the players to see all the Super Bowl propaganda all over the place. This is supposed to be a celebration of the best of the best, do not rub their faces in it that they didn't make it to the Super Bowl.

I say keep The Pro Bowl fun. It's the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment