Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Better Call Saul Thoughts blog thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14

This blog is made possible thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14. Get your inkjet replacements from them for better, easier, and cheaper service.

4inkjets is such a great company that I save time on my errands, which allows me to do the things I love, like watching Better Call Saul and blogging about it.

This week's past episode was called "Five-O".

I really loved this episode. What I liked about it so much is the character Mike. What makes his character so good is how he is so smart, so quiet, and always, always seems to be one step ahead of everyone else. He innately knows people. He knows how to get things done.

Mike watches people. He doesn't have to have all the bravado, like Jimmy. Jimmy has a nervous tic of energy, his uncertainty. Not Mike. Mike knows what he is capable of.

I love the long con Mike pulls with the dirty cops. Looking like he has been a longstanding drunk in order to get away with killing the 2 men that killed his son. So smart. He was patient. He waited. Mike doesn't need nor want to prove to everyone how smart he is. He wants to avenge his son. He does just that.

This episode is the one I have been waiting for. One moved Mike to break bad, or more bad, than he was as a dirty cop. What brought him into the Albuquerque drug world? Now we know.

This episode is so much better than Jimmy's up and comings; however, I have faith in Vince Gilligan. The long haul/con, as proved by Mike in this episode,  is always worth the wait.


To learn more about 4inkjets, rather than Better Call Saul, just visit http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment