Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Better Call Saul Thoughts blog thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14

This blog is made possible thanks to the good people at 4inkjets. Their coupon, SIGLER14 saves me time and money so that I can do the important things in life, like watch my favorite programs by Vince Gilligan. Although, I'm really, really trying to like Battle Creek, and it's juuuuust not hitting its mark. But, I digress, and will get into that later. Mostly, I love 4inkjets and I love Better Call Saul.

This was another episode that was just sort of ho-hum. We finally get to see Jimmy getting some success, albeit, with some typical woe-is-me I looked for the evidence in the disgusting trash bin instead of the clean and tidy recycling bin, where it was all along.

Whatever.

This is obviously the beginning of the downfall of Jimmy. Where he finally succumbs to being bad. However, I'm not really sure if I care anymore. I know that the long-con is really rewarding in the end, that patience will deliver the pay day, but, really? This truly is just taking way too long at this point.

Kim? Don't care. I don't see why anyone would keep following her around. She's just simply not worth it.

Kind of like Skylar. Who cares? She's a bitch, Walt -- get over it.

I really only care about Mike at this point. Let's get the Mike character going so that he can start needing to involve Jimmy, or, more importantly Saul.

I do love this show, but more so because of the promise, not what it is currently delivering. I think this speaks volumes to how good Breaking Bad was. If this was a stand alone show, I would have stopped watching long ago. I would have waited to see if the series got picked up for a second season before I committed any more time to it. That's my new rule. I very rarely watch a first season of a show. I don't want to commit my time to something that is just ultimately going to get cancelled. I really liked the show Samantha Who? from a long time ago. It got cancelled and I was so mad. Never again.

Also, because of Vince Gilligan, I started watching Battle Creek. I should love the show. It is written and coproduced by Mr. Gilligan and the creator of House. I grew up in Michigan and love it there. I adore the fact a television show is set in small town Michigan. I love the two main actors in it and the supporting cast guy (Kal Penn) that was in House. So many reasons to love the show, right?

Nope. It is totally watered down and missing ... something. I don't know what it is.

The whole thing kind of bothers me that Breaking Bad in my opinion is one of the greatest shows ever. Also, then there is House. I adored that show. I will still watch repeats of the show if it is on. So how can Battle Creek just be so, well, lackluster?

I don't know. All I do know is that I really, really want them both to be good because of all the reasons listed above. Please, please turn your shows around.

To learn more, check out: http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment