Monday, April 27, 2015

My Game of Thrones Thoughts blog thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14

image courtesy from ibtimes.com
Thanks to a fantastic promotion with 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14, I can get all of my inkjets for less. That means my job is easier as well because I don't have to worry about my printing needs as much thanks to 4inkjets. The convenience of the company allows me to et my work done faster, so I can do more of my favorite things, like watch Game of Thrones and review it on my blog.

This week's episode was super interesting (for those of us who didn't cheat and watch ahead). We didn't see any of the Queen of Dragons, but we did see a lot of Sad Sansa and Jon Snow.

The Jon Snow thing was great. I like how the theme of these past few episodes is what these characters will do with power once they have it. How does one lead? I think Jon Snow did a great job. He was lenient with the one guy, Thorne, by giving him some control, letting him save face, but as for his buddy that got all cowardly when the Wildlings attacked, Slynt, Jon ships him off to that remote castle. He refuses, puts up a big stink, and then makes Jon make a decision.

image courtesy of tvfanatic
And in my opinion, he makes the right one. He sets an example to everyone, including Thorne, that while Jon might be new at the leadership role, and take in all sides, this does not make him soft. With some mild television hesitation, Jon chops off his head. Also, to note, to Stannis' approval. I think perhaps Jon Snow's brother, Robb Stark could've learned a thing or two from Jon.

As for Sad Sansa, poor Sansa. My goodness, she has had a tough run of it. One wish to be a Queen, and look where it leads her. Now she is to be married off to the son of the man who killed her mother and her brother? Previously she was almost married to the guy who killed her father. This girl really has had a go of it. Plus, two absolute sadists.

However, this will lead to some very, very good television.

On a side note, I don't think that Jorah is really taking Tyrion to Cersei, I think he is taking him to the Queen of Dragons.

Until next time.

Go to http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com to learn more about the services that 4inkjets provides.


No comments:

Post a Comment