4inkjets is such a great company that I save time and money when I shop with them. That allows me more free time to do what I like, one of which is to watch Game of Thrones and to blog about it.
Get 10% off their inkjets today.
In this week's episode my favorite stuff was Sad Sansa and Jon Snow. Everyone else just seemed to be moving their pawns forward for future show spotlights.
Other random stuff:
- Grey Worm got his ass handed to him, but the old King's Guard swordsman went out swinging, taking a ton of people with him. I'm assuming Grey Worm lives here.
- The littlest prince backed down from the religious cult. That's always a bad decision.
- Seems Cersei has no problem putting her littlest prince in harm's way if that means Cersei gets to remain in control, although, she is doing a bad job of it.
- Jamie Lannister got a bit of confidence this week.
- There seems to be three young lady warriors now. I don't care. I'd rather watch Arya. Plus, I miss The Hound.
- There was barely any Tyrion and he was underutilized again this week.
Looking forward to next week.
To learn more visit http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com.