Monday, August 17, 2015

My I Can't Wait for Fall Television Thoughts blog thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14

This blog is made possible thanks to 4inkjets coupon SIGLER14. Get your inkjets for less this August.

Ho-hum. I'm in a bit of a drought right now for television shows. All the ones I really enjoy watching are still on hiatus.

I'm also bumming because football season hasn't started yet.

I'm missing my television!

I get that I could binge watch a ton of random shows, but I really don't watch television just for television's sake.

No GoT, no The Walking Dead, no Better Call Saul ...

Hmm. I wonder when some of these shows are going to start up again. I know AMC likes to rotate. I think their new show, Fear the Walking Dead starts before TWD.

Let me look it up.

Sweet. August 23rd starts the prequel show. I'm actually excited for this. I heard that they, the show runners, are not going to "cross the streams" of the two shows. I think that is smart.

I also love the actors in the new show, so it will be exciting to see what they can do with it.

I guess I really only have to make it one more week before I can give my thoughts on the new show!

As for 4inkjets, to learn more please visit http://www.4inkjets-coupon-codes.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment